Due to the ongoing situation with COVID19 around the world, we have sadly had no choice but to cancel the 2020 Summer Experience. Stay safe, and look out for details of the 2021 Summer Experience as soon as normality resumes
What does the course consist of?
- 5 Days of being trained 9am – 5pm the multi-award winning ‘MTA way’
- Classes with our regular faculty – all of whom are working professionals, working at West End (or equivalent) level
- Classes with our Senior Faculty (subject to availability)
- At least one class looking at screen acting
- 2 West End Workshops including a ticket to see the show itself that evening. So spend the afternoon with performer from one of the top West End shows, and then go and see them in action that evening. (Shows to be confirmed)
- 1 West End Masterclass where you’ll be able to observe a Headline performer in action, as they lead a masterclass with our current students
- All attendees will be offered a FREE Whole Day audition place within 12 months of attending the course (saving you £30)
- ONLY 22 places available. Act quickly!
As you’d expect from us things are run a little bit differently from the usual ‘Summer School’. . . this ain’t school….it’s #theMTAway.
Suffice to say that we can truly give you a West End Experience like no other and offer a first hand insight into the tried and tested training known as #theMTAWay. Meeting you and working in this way also allows us to develop a working relationship with you prior to any audition you might have with us in the future, where the pressure is then eased for you, and we can make a more informed decision.
When we won The Stage School of the Year award back in 2012 after being open for just 3 years, their citation named us as a new force in drama training in the U.K. In 2017 we won the same award again for “providing professional musical theatre training” evidenced by our “graduates regularly featuring in top professional productions – alongside a robust pastoral care package, spearheading such a vital project as #time4change and its influence within the training sector”.