The West End Experience
As you’d expect from us things are run a little bit differently from the usual ‘Summer School’. . . this ain’t school….it’s #theMTAway.
Suffice to say that we can truly give you a West End Experience like no other and offer a first hand insight into the tried and tested training known as #theMTAWay. Meeting you and working in this way also allows us to develop a working relationship with you prior to any audition you might have with us in the future, where the pressure is then eased for you, and we can make a more informed decision.
- 5 Days of being trained 9am – 5pm the multi-award winning ‘MTA way’
- Classes with our regular faculty – all of whom are working professionals, working at West End (or equivalent) level
- Classes with our Senior Faculty (subject to availability)
- At least one class looking at screen acting
- 2 West End Workshops including a ticket to see the show itself that evening. So spend the afternoon with performer from one of the top West End shows, and then go and see them in action that evening. (Shows to be confirmed)
- 1 West End Masterclass where you’ll be able to observe a Headline performer in action, as they lead a masterclass with our current students
The MTA Experience costs £400 (not including accommodation or food) that’s just £80/day for all of the above inc tickets to see 2 West End Shows
Because this is the true MTA Experience, participants will have access to our robust, pioneering, pastoral care package, which includes 2 members of staff on call 24/7. In other words – we will be looking out for the younger participants!
Just like our multi-award winning diploma course, the Experience only has 22 places available. Places are given on a first come, first served basis.
The Experience is an open access course, so participants do not have to audition
There is no upper age limit, but participants must be 16 years or older on the start date of the course
Remember that there are ONLY 22 places available, to secure your place in the MTA Experience please complete our application form (which will go drop when the course dates go live). We require full payment up front.
No, but we can provide a list of accommodation to suit all budgets in the area.